Tuesday, January 26, 2021

O.M.D. Time Travelling

 It's Obscure Movie Day!!

I realize that I've been doing mostly Disney films. I readily acknowledge that.

It's just that I'm particularly excellent at Disney films. That being stated I am on the lookout for lesser-known films you enjoy watching. I do ask any film recommended to be PG-13 and under.

Which leads me to find out something to do a quick write-up about this week. Getting back on track for this wayward blog.

For some of the entries, I've gone to the back of my DVD case (you read that right, case). Though now it's a bit more frustrating figuring out which to pick.

I suppose that for the sake of a new year, and a new time line . . . hmmm. . . .




Based on a novel of the same name by an author you're bound to recognize.

In 1999 Michael Crichton wrote a novel based on the science of time travel. He takes a group of archeologists from the modern era and twists their world up around.

In the midst of an unopened, unexplored site the group uncovers something unordinary. Something that looks centuries old, but couldn't possibly be.

A pair of glasses.

This leds them to a secret organization that's been making a time travelling machine.

The group travel back over six hundred years to confront a war between English and the French.


Check it out, it's a surprisingly fun film.


I'll catch you next week. Be safe and take joy in the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment